Pages
(Move to ...)
Home
Design Teams
My YouTube Channel
Copyright & Disclosure
▼
Monday, September 14, 2026
Six Ways to Color Moths
Hey friends! Today I've got another video in my
Ways to Color Critters Series
. We've already done
Six Ways to Color Butterflies
, so of course, I also had to do Six Ways to Color Moths using Lawn Fawn's new
I Like Cute Moths
stamp set.
I've stamped the images in
Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink
on
Catherine Pooler Favorite White Cardstock
and colored them with Copic markers. To see the coloring in real time, click the video thumbnail below, or you can find it
HERE
on my YouTube channel,
Christy Gets Crafty
. I really hope you enjoy it! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!
‹
›
Home
View web version
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!