Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sketchy Dragonfly


Hi everyone!
Are you ready for the weekend? 
I know I am. I've got plans. Crafty plans. ;)

It's crazy, I've never taken on more projects,
never been so busy as I am right now,
and yet I am so, so happy!

I guess the busyness just doesn't seem
so stressful when you're doing something you love.

I tried painting pottery this week --
I'll do a post on that soon with pics. :)
And I signed up for five weeks of free
drawing lessons at my local library,
starting next Monday.

I'm just filling my schedule to the brim,
but I'm going to bed content every night, 
and that's what's important, right?

But speaking of being busy, 
today I wanted to share with you another card
I made for CHA with one of the new stamp sets


I used several images from Set 65.
I really liked the sketchiness of the dragonfly
so I put him on a sheet of notebook paper
and tried to make the card look as if it were
a page from some scientific smash book.

I hope you like it!

Thanks so much for dropping in! 
Leave me a comment,
and I'll be happy to pop over and return the favor!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You're really good! I love the look of it.
    Btw, I'm trying to see how many Christians I can get to comment on my blog. So if you want you can check it out @...
    http://typicalmelancholy.blogspot.com/
    ...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cool card. I really like how you've brought in the sketchiness from the stamp with your distress edges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...