Sunday, November 19, 2017

Christmas Bear - Holiday Card Series #6


Hey friends, today I'm happy to bring you Day 6 of my 2017 Holiday Card Series! Today I'm using this sweet Christmas Bear from Reverse Confetti. Isn't he just the cutest? I watercolored him with my Zigs and layered him up with some foam tape over Photoplay Mad 4 Plaid Christmas paper. This was a new company to me, but I totally love it! And I die cut them with the Mama Elephant Peek A Frames. To finish things off, I added a few Studio Calico snowflake and star wood veneers that I had in my stash.


I also did some stamping on the inside, but I'll save that for the video. Click on the YouTube icon to watch the video over there in HD and don't forget to like and subscribe! Your support truly means the world. Have an amazing day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...