Monday, November 20, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #17 + Holiday Card Series #7


Hey friends, happy Monday! Welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #17. Today we've got a lovely color inspiration for you. For my card I used the sweet Christmas Dreams and made a little scene featuring my own dog, Zadie!


I colored my images with Copics and cut them out with the matching dies, and layered them over my patterned paper to create my dreamy holiday scene. To add a bit of glitz and glimmer, I dabbed some Crystal Stickles here and there across the card front.


I also did some fun stamping on the inside, but I'll save that for the video. ;) This card is also Day 7 in my 2017 Holiday Card Series! Click on the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to show your support by liking and subscribing!


Now please head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team creations and link up your Color Inspiration projects to play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love the card. It’s so cute.

    I just discovered your blog and I’m so happy I did. I wanted to buy some Copic markers and didn’t know where to begin. Your videos showed exactly what markers you used and how you colored with them. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...