Friday, August 3, 2018

Swell Birthday


Hey friends, happy Friday! Today I'm excited to bring you a cute card using Avery Elle Sea-Prise! All three of my sons, plus my brother and nephew are super into sharks, so this set was a must have for me! I, personally, am terrified of sharks, but this one here is just about the friendliest one I've ever seen. I colored him and his puffer friend with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I die cut the Avery Elle Oval Burst out of some white cardstock, and three shades of blue cardstock with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Wave Borders. I stamped the school of fish on each wave panel, plus a sentiment on the lightest one using Lawn Fawn MermaidMerman, and Deep Sea inks. 

I layered the darker two waves, plus a strip of pale blue for the sky behind the Oval Burst using foam tape for some added dimension, and adhered the lightest wave on top of the panel with Scor-tape. I added my images to complete the scene, then finished the card off with some Pretty Pink Posh 4mm and 6mm Clear Droplets.


I included a clever sentiment and some more stamping on the inside of the card, which you can check out in the video. Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! I really appreciate it!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...