Friday, January 11, 2019

Valentine Card Series #2


Hey friends! Today I'm excited to bring you Day 2 of my 2019 Valentine Card Series! As soon as I saw these Lovely Pandas by Gerda Steiner Designs they stole my heart. Just look at that sweet expression! I stamped him onto an MFT Wonky Stitched Circle STAX and colored him with Copic markers.


I trimmed down my Echo Park Sweet Baby Girl patterned paper with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and Everyday Sentiment Banners. I layered them up on my card base and popped the focal panel over top with foam tape.

As a finishing touch, I stamped a trio of little hearts in Lawn Fawn Ballet Slippers ink and went over them with the Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Overlay pen.


Click the YouTube icon to watch the video in HD and don't forget to like and subscribe! And consider taking part in the Cards for Little Hearts Drive. It's such a worthy cause! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...