Monday, October 31, 2022

2022 Holiday Card Series #6


Hello friends! Today I'm bringing you a card using products from the brand new Hello Bluebird Release. This card features the adorable Merry Carolers stamp set, which includes seven singing critters. I chose five to use on the front of my card, and stamped the other two on the inside. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I used another of our new scene building dies, this one being the Snowy Countryside Square Scene. I used Copics again to add a bit of color to my snow drifts, and also to the sky, trees, and house. I stamped a sentiment at the bottom and added an aqua frame to give it a bit of extra oomph.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube and don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel! This is also Day 6 of my 2022 Holiday Card Series, so if you missed any, you can follow that link back to the start. I'll be back soon with another video!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...