Monday, August 21, 2023

Strawberry Patch Pop-up - Lawn Fawnatics #155


Hey friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, and this round is a fun one, because it is all about 3D! I created a pop-up box featuring the adorable mice from Berry Special. For some reason this has been a Strawberry Summer for me! I just can't get enough of them, whether it's in stamp or fruit form. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with their matching dies.


Next I die cut the Scalloped Box Card Pop-up from Ballet Slippers Cardstock, the inside tabs from Cilantro, and a sky piece for the back from Mermaid. I assembled the box using 1/4" Double-sided Tape after reinforcing all the folds with a Teflon Bone Folder. Then I added all my images to the tabs with fast drying liquid glue.


To decorate the outside of my box, I cut down some Fruit Salad 6x6 patterned paper and some Stitched Hillside Borders out of more Cilantro Cardstock and added additional images to the front and sides. I decided to leave the little wooden sign as my only sentiment for now, so I can add whatever I want when I'm ready to send this out and know the occasion that it will be for. I also left the back completely blank to write a message to the recipient.


If you'd like to see how this pop-up box came together, click below or watch on YouTube and don't forget to like and subscribe! I really hope you enjoy it! Also, please remember to stop by the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to check out the rest of the design team's creations and to link up your own 3D projects to play along. We can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...