Monday, August 7, 2023

Woodsy Birthday Card - Lawn Fawnatics #154


Hey friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and this time we are taking it Into the Woods! My youngest son is an avid hunter and fisherman, so I knew I had to go masculine on this one. I combined images from Car CrittersCar Critters Christmas Add-onCar Critters Road Trip Add-on, and Merry Mice. I colored all the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I started with Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock and blended on Distress Oxides in Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. Then I used the Birch Tree Stencil to blend on Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness. To help the trees fade into the background I also blended over them with the Rustic Wilderness and used Ground Espresso on the edges.


Then I cut down some Noble Fir Cardstock with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and blended Rustic Wilderness on the top edge. I also die cut On the Road from Storm CloudSticky Note, and Dolphin Cardstock and blended on some Black Soot. I adhered everything with liquid glue and finished with an Everyday Sentiment Banner.


To see how this card came together, click below for the video tutorial or you can find it here on YouTube. I really hope you enjoy it! And don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to see the rest of the design team's inspiration and to link up your projects and play along. We can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...