Monday, January 15, 2024

2024 Valentine Card Series #3 - Lawn Fawnatics #165


Hey friends, welcome to Lawn Fawnatics #165! This round we've got Lots of Heart! Who doesn't love that? For my card, I featured the sweet little mouse from the new All My Heart stamp set, combining it with the heart balloon from the Scent with Love Add-on. I colored all the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my background, I started with a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock and blended on some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink using the Cloudy Stencil. Then I stamped part of my sentiment at the bottom in black ink and die cut the rest from Barn Red Cardstock using Finley's ABCs.


I cut the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frame out of Guava Cardstock and added that to my focal panel. Then I cut another piece of Barn Red with the Quilted Heart Backdrop: Portrait and glued it to a Guava card base. I popped the focal panel up with foam tape and adhered my images, finishing with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


This card is also Day 3 of my 2024 Valentine Card Series! If you missed any of the previous videos, you can find the entire playlist using the previous link. Or you can view this video by clicking on the thumbnail below. I really hope you enjoy it! Be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog to see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you and to link up your own projects to play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...