Monday, April 22, 2024

Fairy Bayou Birthday Card


Hey friends, it's Christy here with another magical fairy garden card using Hello Bluebird. This time I had the song Blue Bayou on my mind, and so I wanted to create a scene with a fairy hopping across lily pads, as if she were playing hopscotch. I pulled together images from Fairy DanceFairy Garden, and Fishin' Hole, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with their matching dies.


For the background, I started with a panel of Bristol and blended on some Distress Oxide Inks. I used Shaded LilacWilted Violet, Villainous Potion, and Chipped Sapphire for the sky, and Salty Ocean with Chipped Sapphire for the blue bayou. Then I die cut another piece of Bristol using the Pond Builder and blended on Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles. I stamped a sentiment from Birthday Script in the center and popped the grass up with foam tape.


I added my images to the scene and finished off the card with some clear sequins and Stardust Stickles. If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or you can find the video tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel. I really hope you enjoy this one! Thanks so much for watching and for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...