Monday, April 8, 2024

Plan a Card with Me - Using Patterned Paper as Design Inspo


Hey friends, today I've got another Plan a Card with Me video. This time the entire card was inspired by a piece of patterned paper from the Pebbles Cool Girl 6x8 pad. I ended up combining a few different Hello Bluebird stamp sets including Fairy DanceFairy Garden, and  Strawberry Patch. I take you through my whole thought process, from the initial idea to a fully fleshed out card concept with all the supplies picked out. If that sounds interesting to you, you can check out the video by clicking below or find it HERE on my YouTube channel. I really hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...