Monday, August 22, 2011

You're So Tweet


Hey there, Peeps! ;o)
How are you this fine Monday morning?
Getting all ready for back-to-school?
My kids start back on Wednesday, 
and I'll tell you a little secret --
I can't wait!
But I'm sad too. I love my boys.
But I also love the feeling of sending them
off into the wide world of knowledge
and picking them back up and seeing
the new information shining in their eyes.
Love hearing about their days.
Love writing little notes for their lunchboxes.
Love the smell of paper and pencils 
when I clean out their backpacks.
Kinda makes me wish I could go back myself.

Ah, but enough reminiscing.
How about a card?
I made this sweet little number
using a stamp from My Favorite things.
The background was my attempt
at sundown -- not a great job, but it'll do.



Hope you like it!
Have a tweet day!

6 comments:

  1. this is so sweet, Christiana! love the background and her little floral dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goshness!!! Wow Christy - that background is out of this world amazing!!! This card is perfect on every single level possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the colors on this one. And I think you did a great job on the background. Making those distress backgrounds can be tricky, it just takes some patience I have decided. I think it is perfect, I love the music notes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper cute! I just adore her and that wonderful musical background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love that background! LOL sometimes i wish i could go back to school too - was so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable, I love the music notes in the background-so whimsical! Great sunrise too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...