Friday, December 21, 2012

Papa and Baby Bear


Hey there!
Are you guys all ready for Christmas?
I finally finished up my cards last Saturday
and then worked on the teacher gift card sets
up until last night -- finished in the nick of time!
They went out in the kids backpacks this morning.

I thought I'd share another one of my Christmas cards.
Love this sweet Lili of the Valley image.


I'm entering it in the

Simon Says Stamp

It doesn't hurt to try, right?

I hope you all have a very happy holiday season!
Thanks for dropping in!

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely. I received a lovely card from Ashley just this week. I admire your work.

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...