Saturday, July 13, 2013

Let's Catch Up ~ A Sneak Peek, Shhh!


Hey everyone!
Today I am super excited to share a sneak peek of a brand-new line
that is soon to be released by Crafter's Companion.
This line is so new, it's not even up in the store yet! 
But I'm so totally in love, I just couldn't wait to show it to you all.

The line features an adorable pup named Barkley, and his kitty pal.
And if you think the illustrations seem familiar, it's because they're drawn
by the AMAZING Ian Hollows, creator of the Mulberry Wood range.

Check it out:



Aren't they just the sweetest?
Gah! I die.
Super, super adorable.
I can't wait to color Barkley to look like my Zadie girl,
but for this card I wanted to keep him light to coordinate
with the color palette I chose.
I used my Spectrum Noir colors IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4,
BT1, BT2, BT4, CG1, CG2, CT1, CT2, PP1, PP3, and PP5
on my very favorite card stock, CC Ultra Smooth Premium White.

I hope you like it!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...