Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bird and Berries


Hey all!
Today I'm here with another new release from Crafter's Companion.
The fabulous Sheena Douglass has come out with a line that I know
is going to excite a lot of you -- called A Little Bit Magical.
This range has four sets with lots of fun images that give a nod toward
Merlin, Harry Potter, and all things medieval and magical.

And it's got some nature images as well, like this bird from the set "Honesty."


I colored him in with my Spectrum Noir markers in colors:
 BT1, BT2, BT4, CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4, CR8, CR11, DR7, BG2, BG4, and BG6
I hope you like it!
Head on over to the Crafter's Companion store to check out the whole line!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...