Monday, August 26, 2013

With All my Love, Soufflé


Happy Monday, everyone!
Are you getting back into the swing of the new school year?
Hard to believe that summer is already over.

I had my last picnic of the summer on Saturday
with my writers group -- always love spending time with
those amazing, insightful, wonderful people!
One of my friends there actually ordered a batch of 20 cards
from me, which was awesome!

Here's one that I made for her:


I used the Soufflé the Duck stamp from Popcorn The Bear "Someone Special"
and a sentiment from Party Paws "Flowers From Bamboo".
I colored it in with Spectrum Noirs 
BT2, OR1, CT4, CT2, DG3, CG1, and CG2

I think it's sweet!
I hope you do too. :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, how cute! Hope the boys are excited for a new year of learning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, they were all pretty excited to go back. I always was too though. It's where all my friends were, and where you could learn something new every day. They're all having a great year so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...