Thursday, February 13, 2014

You Only Live Once


Hey all!
So I finally got a chance to break into those 
Twinkling H2Os that I got for Christmas.
Oh my goodness are they pretty!
The shimmer was impossible to capture in this photo,
but in real life it is so gorgeous! 
I am going to have so much fun creating with them.

But before I get ahead of myself let me give you the deets
on this card -- after I created my background with washes of color,
from Crafter's Companion with Ranger's Archival Jet Black ink.
Then I used an awesome Mae West quote from

At the very last second, I smoothed my hand over the paper
and smeared the sentiment a little bit, but the overall card was 
so pretty, I decided to share it anyway.

What do you think? 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on joining the PCWB! This card is very pretty. Like the watercolored bkgrd and the sentiment is one I quite like. If you hadn't of mentioned that you smeared the ink a bit, I wouldn't have noticed it. It's not bad enough to throw away the card, that;'s for certain. I have also found myself in similar predicaments. One way I have saved a quite a few cards is to stamp and cut or tear out the sentiment, then adhere it flat or with foam, directly over the messed up sentiment. Or I have stamped on a die cut and adhered the same way. :) Looking forward to seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty and I can see some of the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I didn't know about twinkling h2os, but after looking at the color options I will be adding some to my collection soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...