Monday, March 31, 2014

Welcome to Paper Crafter's Library


           

Good Morning!
Today I thought I'd share a little news with you all.
This past January I was lucky enough to join the Paper Crafter's Library team
as an Instructor/Designer and I now film exclusive video tutorials
of cards and projects using various techniques just for them.


Paper Crafter's Library is a wonderful resource for paper crafters
of all kinds with a vast video library containing hundreds of tutorials 
on every kind of technique and project you can imagine.
There's everything from product reviews, to tips and tricks,
from cards, to mixed media, to art journaling, and more.

Even better, I've now become an affiliate with them,
so if you click on the badge at the top of this post 
or the identical badge in my sidebar and subscribe,
I will now earn a percentage from that membership which will go
toward helping me maintain this blog and continue trying out 
new products and techniques to make the best videos I can for you all.
I appreciate your support so much!

Because PCL is a membership-based community
and the projects and video tutorials I make for them are exclusive,
I can only share sneak peeks here,
but the following are a few of the cards and videos I have created
just for PCL and are either up on their website already
or will be releasing soon.


Feel Better Sunflower Card using Lawn Fawn




Kiss, Kiss I Love You Card using Mama Elephant




Sweet of You Card using WPlus9




You Float My Boat Card using Lawn Fawn




Sending Smiles Card using Mama Elephant



I hope you enjoyed those sneak peeks
and I hope you'll check out Paper Crafter's Library 
by clicking the badge at the top of this post!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...