Friday, May 30, 2014

Watercolor Goldenrods


Hey everyone!
Today I've got a technique to share with you on how to create
really simple, practically fail proof watercolor floral scenes.
I created this card using the Sheena A Little Bit Scenic "Silhouette Garden"
stamp set from Crafter's Companion and Distress Inks in shades
Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Ripe Persimmon, Bundled Sage,
Peeled Paint, Tumbled Glass, and Salty Ocean, as well as some
Distress Markers in Pine Needles, Peacock Feathers, and Faded Jeans.
I also added a sentiment from the new Vintage Floral "Verses" set.

I hope you enjoy this video and get inspired
to try some super simple watercoloring of your own.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love your techniques, thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...