Saturday, November 1, 2014

Merry & Bright - Holiday Card Series #4


Hey crafty friends! Can you believe it's already November 1st? Time to kick it in to high gear with those Christmas cards, if you ask me! Well, perhaps today I can inspire you with card #4 in my 2014 Holiday Card Series.

It all began with these adorable bunnies from Lawn Fawn's Snow Day Collection. I love them so much and just knew they had to be featured in my next video. I ended up combining elements from the entire collection -- stamps, dies, patterned paper -- the works! They all play so nicely together, don't they?

I hope you enjoy this little scene as much as I did while creating it. Once again, all the cards in this series benefit the Caring Hearts Card Drive. Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! All those things mean so much! Have a fabulous day!


3 comments:

  1. Super adorable card! Love your use of bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Christy!! That wintery scene is so sweet! I need to get working on my Christmas cards now that it's November!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...