Saturday, February 14, 2015

Big Hugs, I Love You


Hi there! Happy Valentine's Day! Today I wanted to pop in and share the fifth and final card in my 2015 Loads Of Love Valentine Series. It stars this super cute image Big Hug by Lili of the Valley which I colored with my Spectrum Noirs. I die cut my panels with the Mama Elephant Femme Frames and Avery Elle Pinked Elle-ments.

You can watch in HD on YouTube by clicking the icon on the bottom right. And please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! This is adorable and so very fun! Love the colors!!
    Happy Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...