Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Ella's Unforgettable Birthday


Hey friends! Today I wanted to share another card made with the adorably sweet Mama Elephant Ella & Friends stamp set. This is still one of my most favorite stamp sets that's released this year. I think I could make 100 cards with this set and never do the same one twice. Just so many options!

I'd like to enter this card in the Mama Elephant Stamp With ME Flickr Challenge and also in the Simon Says Stamp Friends or Superhero Wednesday Challenge. Thanks so much for stopping by today!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. This is just too cute...love how the Ellie "bursting" out to the scene!! Totally creative, Christy! Love everything about it! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Friends/Super Hero” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! SO very cute. Love how you colored your Ella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a writer , I need your support
    http://justtstorys.blogspot.ae/?m=1
    You can use Google Chrome for translate the story's

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...