Monday, May 16, 2016

Magical Day - Lawnscaping Challenge #130


Good morning, crafty friends! It's time for Lawnscaping Challenge #130: Sparkle It Up. This round is all about the bling! Glitter, foil, shimmer pens, if you've got it, use it! I sure did. :)


I created my using Lawn Fawn's Fairy Friends and colored my images with Copic markers. I used Meadow Borders to gold emboss my sentiment on, and the Stitched Journaling Card die to frame up the scene.

A strip of American Crafts glitter paper and some Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen jazzed up the sparkle aspect nicely, don't you think? Check out the video below to see the whole process. Click on the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like, comment and subscribe.



Hop on over to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog to check out the other amazing design team samples and link up your own Sparkly projects to play along. Our winner will receive a FREE stamp set of their choice from Lawn Fawn.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE!! love your color choices on this adorbs card! :D
    Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet card Christiana. A beautiful job on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...