Monday, July 4, 2016

Waving Hello - Lawnscaping Challenge #133


Hey friends! Happy 4th! As I'm sitting here typing this up, it's the night before, and I'm watching early revelers set off fireworks against the sunset sky. Pretty!

But my card today for the current Lawnscaping Challenge, which is inspired by this incredible Mood Board, features more of a sunrise, though I suppose it really could be either. I used Lawn Fawn's new Mermaid for You along with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens for my images and Distress Inks for my background. A little stickles to dress things up.



Please head over to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog to check out the other amazing design team samples and be inspired by our mood board to create your own projects. 

The winner will receive a generous $25 gift certificate donated by the lovely Ellen Hutson, LLC.


Wishing all my friends here in the States a happy Independence Day! Thanks so much for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...