Monday, May 1, 2017

Panda Paws - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #4



Happy Monday, friends! It's time for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #4: Black & White & Bright. With that theme in mind, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to alter the sweet bears from Dad + Me and turn them into pandas!

I sketched out the lines in pencil, then went over them with my Memento Dual-Tipped Marker, which is a perfect match for the Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad. Then I colored them with Copics and cut them out with the matching dies.


I die cut a focal panel using Large Cross-Stitched Square Stackables and sponged on some Distress ink in Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, and Peacock Feathers, then added my pandas with foam tape, and a speech bubble from Chit Chat tucked between them. 

I used Stitched Party Banners to add a little detail to the end of one of my  Pebbles Spring Fling 6x6 patterned paper and adhered them both to my Black Licorice card base with Tombow Mono Multi Glue. Then I added a stamped panel to the inside where you can write your message. I hope you like it!

Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch the video there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!


Check out the other amazing Design Team samples at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog and don't forget to link up your own Black & White & Bright projects to play along!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...