Monday, May 15, 2017

Felines & Flowers - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #5


Hey friends! It's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This time we've got a gorgeous Mood Board that is sure to get your creative juices flowing. For my card, I drew inspiration from both the beautiful, bright color palette and the kitty and floral images.

I thought it would be fun to create some felines frolicking in a field of flowers (say that five times fast! ;), so I pulled together images and sentiments from Meow You Doin'Bicycle Built For YouMom + Me, and Critters At The Dog Park. I colored them with Copic markers and die cut them with the matching dies.



I built my background using a focal panel die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Stackables and added a grassy bank with Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. Two clouds from Spring Showers completed my sky. Then I layered that over some Perfectly Plaid Rainbow 6x6 papers die cut with the Zig Zag Rectangle Stackables.

I also did some fun stamping on the inside but I'll save that for the video. Click on the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!



Now please head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples. And link up your own Mood Board inspired projects to play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. As usual, your card is fantastic! I love how you pull in multiple stamp sets, now I may have to get the bicycle set for that sentiment. Really enjoy watching your videos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...