Friday, May 26, 2017

One of a Kind


Hey friends, happy Friday! I've just returned from my writer's conference and it was AMAZING! The best one yet. I will definitely have an update video for you soon, but in the meantime, today I'm being featured on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog with another card using our beautiful Mood Board and the adorable new You're Claw-some stamp set. I'll include all the info over there, so be sure to check that out. I also have a process video that I hope you'll enjoy.


Click on the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! It means so much. If you're in the States, have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Cool color combination and very eye catching card. The claw some stamp set is just wow. Hope to see more craft work, card design and patterns soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...