Friday, September 22, 2017

Moose-culine Birthday - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hey friends! I'm featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog today with a masculine birthday card starring the moose from Critters In The Arctic. So many great Lawn Fawn products went into this card, so I hope you'll hop over and see how it all came together.

All products are also listed and linked in the description bar below the video on YouTube. Enjoy! And don't forget to like and subscribe!



You still have over a week to play along in our stunning Inspiration Board Challenge, so head on over and link up your projects!


Have an amazing day!



1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card and I love this moose!
    Happy Birthday, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...