Friday, December 22, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Feature + Holiday Card Series #14


Hey friends! Today I'm happy to be featured over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog with a card using one of my favorite holiday sets, Cheery Christmas combined with the Photoplay Mad 4 Plaid 6x6 pad

I colored the reindeer to look like a beautiful albino deer that lives in the woods on my street. The locals call her Olive, and they say it's lucky if you spot her! So far my hubby and sons have all seen her, but so far I've only seen pictures. I hope to spot her soon!




Isn't she lovely? All the info on how the card came together will be over on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, so I hope you'll hop over and check it out. I also have a video for Day 14 of my Holiday Card Series. Click on the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD and don't forget to like and subscribe!


You still have a few days left to enter our Favorite Stamp Set Challenge! I hope you'll play along!


2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful, we have lots of black squirrels, we had a white squirrel running around a few years ago, sadly I haven't seen it in a few years, your card is super cute, you could call him Oliver...lol oh and I just became you 500th blog follower!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! What a milestone! Thank you so much! Aren’t squirrels the best? I just love their comical personalities. How lucky to see not only black squirrels, but also a white. I wonder if he was an albino like Olive?

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...