Monday, February 18, 2019

Gnome One Like You - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #47


Hey friends! Welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #47! This month is all about that world-wide conversation starter: What's the Weather? My card is definitely cloudy with a chance of gnomes! ;)


I started with the brand new Oh Gnome! stamp set that is releasing this week, and combined it with SIX additional sets! Can you spot them all? They are Gnome Sweet GnomeGleeful Gardens, Fairy Friends, Bicycle Built for You, Party Animal, and Critters at the Dog Park. I colored them all in with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.




For the background, I started with a piece of pale blue cardstock for my sky and added some grass using the new Mushroom Border. I adhered my images and included a few clouds from Spring Showers for my weather element. 

I popped up the focal panel over a piece of Perfectly Plaid patterned paper and finished with a sentiment from Oh Gnome!


To see how this card came together, click below or click the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch it there in HD. And don't forget to like and subscribe!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team creations! We can't wait to see what weather-themed creations you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...