Monday, November 18, 2019

Holiday Card Series #8 + Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #65


Hello friends, happy Monday! Welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #65 where we are showcasing the fun you can have with dies! For my card, I decided to make a follow up to my last video in my Holiday Card Series, where Santa was off delivering gifts on his snowboard. This card is all about Mrs. Claus! While her hubby is away, she's doing what she does best -- feeding the troops after a job well done!


I combined images from a bunch of sets, including Ho-Ho-HolidaysHoliday HelpersChristmas Dreams, Toboggan Together and Forest Feast. I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I decided it would be fun to showcase the scene comic book style, using the Peekaboo Backdrop to frame it up into sections. I die cut it three times out of Narwhal cardstock and layered them up to give them a little more depth, and adhered it over a piece of Snow Day Remix patterned paper. Then I added a floor using Dolphin cardstock and adhered my images to their respective windows.


I finished up the card with a white heat embossed sentiment on a Chili Pepper Everyday Sentiments Banner and a little Crystal Stickles for some sparkle and shine. I also stamped on the inside, which you can check out in the video. If you enjoy it, please consider hitting that like button or subscribing to my channel!


And now its time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team creations. And then you can bust out your favorite dies to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...