Monday, April 13, 2020

Toad-ally Awesome Friends Card


Hello everyone! I'm so excited to bring you this Springtime card using the adorable Hello Bluebird Garden Friends. I colored them with Copics, inspired by the bright, fresh color palette in the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. Just as in the inspiration photo, I focused mainly on the first three colors and added tiny pops of yellow with the bee, the spots on the mushrooms, and the small details on the butterfly's wings.


I trimmed the images out with the matching dies, then created a background using the Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil and some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. Then I made two grassy panels with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. I die cut one with the Lawn Fawn Grassy Border and the other with a Meadow Border.



I stamped a sentiment at the top of the cloud background, then adhered it to a MFT Sno Cone card base and layered the grass panels over top. Then I framed it all in using just the outer portion of the Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #2 die cut from Razzle Berry Cardstock. I added my images in with liquid glue


I finished the card with some fun stamping on the inside with Merman Ink, which you can check out in the video. To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! Thanks so much. Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...