Monday, June 22, 2020

Rainy Day Background Card


Hey friends, happy Monday! Today I'm bringing you a card with a much requested background. I shared a card using the Hello Bluebird Rainy Day stamp set during my Rainbow & Basic Copic Color Combo Favorites video, but I had done the background off screen because the video was already long and that wasn't the focus. Well today I'm back with a new card featuring the other little girl, in combination with some images from Puddle Play.


I stamped my scene directly onto my panel with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink. Then I colored the images with Copics and did the background as well. I share every bit of the process in the video tutorial, so you can be coloring rainy day backgrounds like this in no time! When I was done, I trimmed the panel down with an MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 die, then mounted it over some Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse patterned paper on a Lawn Fawn Blue Jay card base.



I really hope you enjoy the video! If you do, please remember to give it a thumbs up and subscribe! Your support means the world. Thanks so much for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...