Friday, July 10, 2020

You're Flamazing Card


Hello friends! Today I've got a bright, happy, girly card for you all using Sunny Studio Fabulous Flamingos. Aren't these cuties just so adorable? I stamped my images with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


 I had so much fun playing with the gorgeous Summer Splash patterned papers. For my focal panel, I chose a pretty blue wavy background, resembling the ocean. I trimmed that down with the Stitched Semi-Circle dies. I stamped a sentiment at the top and added a sandbar at the bottom with Dolphin Cardstock cut down with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Simply Wavy Borders. Then I adhered my images using the Glue Tube.


I chose three more patterned papers and layered them onto my Ballet Slippers Cardstock, then popped my focal panel up in the center with foam tape. I finished off the inside with some stamping in Plastic Flamingo Ink and added a little Stardust Stickles to the flower centers as a final embellishment.

To see this card come together, click below or watch the tutorial on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...