Monday, July 20, 2020

Gnome Watermelon Patch - Lawn Fawnatics #81


Hey friends! Welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round we are celebrating Summer and all the goodness it brings! For my card today, I drew inspiration from the color palette, and also the watermelon slices and decided to make a watermelon patch with some adorable gnomes busy with their harvest. I combined images from Oh Gnome!Crazy Antics, Happy Harvest, Fairy Friends, and Elphie Selfie.


I stamped everything out in Jet Black ink, then trimmed them with the coordinating dies. I also stamped a bunch of leaves and vines in Noble Fir and Jalapeño inks. For my background, I used the Meadow Backdrop: Landscape and sponged on Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink with the Cloudy Stencil for the sky, and Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn for the grass. I stamped a sentiment from On the Beach in the top right corner.


I adhered the focal panel to the Cilantro card base with the Glue Tube, and added my images onto the scene. Then I finished off the card with two little butterflies from Butterfly Kisses. I also stamped on the inside with an image from Happy Summer stamped in Noble Fir ink, which you can check out in the video tutorial.


To see this card come together, click below or watch on my YouTube channel. And please don't forget to like and subscribe!



And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team creations! We hope you'll be inspired to play along in our Summertime Fun challenge! We can't wait to see what that means to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...