Monday, June 13, 2022

Art Journal with Me #6 - The Adventure Begins


Hey friends, today I'm back with my June Art Journal with Me spread, and a very chatty video it is indeed! I had so much to share with you all about a recent trip my husband and I took and other things that are going on in my life. I created this bookish spread in my Art Journal, featuring some beautiful patterned papers from the Stamperia Lady Vagabond Lifestyle 6x6 pad. Reading is just about my favorite thing to do on earth, so it very much fits my life!


I love to add lots of layers to my page, in a bit of a collage or junk journal style. I combined washi tapesvintage style papersstickers, and other and other ephemera, including a map of a very cool bookstore we visited on that trip I mentioned. I talk all about it in the video, so grab a cup of coffee or tea, your favorite craft supplies, and let's hang out together!


For a full list of the supplies I used and links to everything possible, please check out the description bar below the video on YouTube. Make sure you also leave me a comment over there so we can chat and get to know each other even better! Thanks so much for spending time with me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...