Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - August


Hello friends, and welcome to the August edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! Today I'm thrilled to be sharing a card using the new Bookworm Bears stamp set. I love to read more than just about anything, so when I saw these cuties, I knew I had to create with them. I stamped the images in Extreme Black Hybrid Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panel, I cut a piece of Bristol using the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX, and blended on some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. Then I stamped a sentiment on the bottom. I popped this up over some Party Time 6x6 patterned paper, choosing the horizontal stripes to resemble a stack of books. I adhered everything to a Sno Cone card base.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on the My Favorite Things YouTube Channel. I really hope you enjoy the video! Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...