Friday, September 30, 2022

Fall Forest Birthday Card


Hey friends, welcome back! Today I want to share a fall-themed birthday card. Since my birthday is in the fall, I think it's fun to add some little season-specific details like colored leaves. To do that, I combined images from Cake Time and Leaf Play. I colored them to match patterned paper from the Simple Stories Full Bloom 6x8 pad and then trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I watercolored a background using Distress Oxide Inks on some Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. I used Speckled Egg and Salvaged Patina for the sky, and Cracked Pistachio and Mowed Lawn for the grass. Then I die cut two patterns of paper with the Gallery Frame #2 and popped that up with foam tape over an Apricot card base. I white heat embossed a sentiment from Party on the Farm onto Barn Red Cardstock, and used the Jane Small Alphas to die cut the rest out of Peacock Cardstock.


To finish off this card, I added some polkadots to the party hats with a white gel pen and a little Stardust Stickles. I also did some stamping on the inside, which you can check out in the video tutorial, which you can find below or watch on YouTube. I really hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...