Monday, March 27, 2023

Garden Fairy Wishes Birthday Card

Hey friends, today I've got a sweet Spring birthday card for you featuring the Hello Bluebird Fairy Garden stamp set. I just love this one and it could not be more perfect for the season. I think I could easily make a dozen cards like this one in different color palettes and never get tired of it! I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. 


For the background, I kept it simple, blending Distress Oxides onto a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock in Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo. Then I splattered on some Gansai Tambi Starry Colors. I stamped a sentiment from Birthday Script, and popped up my images with foam tape. I finished it off with a few Sparkling Clear Sequins and some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe for new videos every Monday and Friday! Thanks so much for watching! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...