Friday, April 14, 2023

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - April


Hey friends, today I'm so happy to be over on the MFT YouTube channel with a sweet, Springtime card using the new Bunny Bouquet by Stacey Yacula. I adore this image so much! I stamped it with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and colored it with Copic markers. Then I trimmed that panel down with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2.


Then I created a card base from Sno Cone Cardstock and covered the front with some patterned paper from the Springing for Houndstooth 6x6 pad. I popped the focal panel up with foam tape, then added a sentiment on an Essential Stitched Sentiment Strip, and finished with a touch of Stardust Stickles.


I really hope you enjoy the April edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! If you do, please leave me a comment over on YouTube to let me know. I really appreciate your feedback! Thank you so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...