Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Art Journal with Me #22 - Keep an Open Heart


Hey friends, today I'm back with my October Art Journal with Me video. This month in my Square Watercolor Journal I went with a bit of a spooky season theme, using lots of mushroom washi stickers and some patterned paper from the Stamperia Forest 8x8 pad.


I also included some Washi Tape and other bits of Junk Journal Pages and Ephemera to build up the layers and scraps of a newspaper from the town where my family has our reunion every fall for that personal touch. Then I brought in Stabilio Woody 3 in 1 pencil crayons for some added color. 


I really hope that you guys enjoy this chatty, crafty video and that you'll grab some supplies and craft along, or make yourself a snack or a drink and just hang out. I love to get caught up with you all in the comments. Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...