Monday, August 17, 2026

Dim Sum Birthday Card - Lawn Fawnatics #227


It's time for another Lawn Fawnatics challenge, and this time we're having Fun with Food! If you ever were told as a child not to play with your food, now is your chance to do it, guilt-free! I've been wanting to create a card with the various sushi stamps for a while now, so I knew this was the perfect opportunity! 

 

I pulled together images from Soy Happy, Year Thirteen, and Year Sixteen, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I created a steamer basket using Build-A-Barrel: Apple. I used Distress Oxide Inks to add some shading.



For the background wallpaper, I used patterned paper from the Falling Leaves Collection Pack and stamped my sentiment in the top right corner. I cut down Light Brown Woodgrain Cardstock for the table and again added Distress Oxide Inks for shading. Then I popped the images up with foam tape and finished with a little Stardust Stickles


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click the video thumbnail below, or you can find it HERE on my YouTube channel, Christy Gets Crafty. I really hope you enjoy it! And don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawnatics blog to see the other delicious design team creations and to cook up your own to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...