Thursday, February 14, 2013

Because You're Special


Happy Valentine's Day, everybody!
Hope you're feelin' the love. :)

Today I thought I'd share this little cutie 
from the brand new Angelica & Friends 
EZ Mount stamp line at Crafter's Companion.
Her name is Eleanor and I had so much fun bringing her to life
with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.


I also added some DCWV paper,
a paper heart doily, and a few floral embellishments,
along with some stickles on her tutu, 
because every ballerina needs some glitter!

I hope y'all like her and that you have an amazing day!

Thanks for poppin' in!

4 comments:

  1. happy valentine's day!!! and what a beautiful card! that little ballerina is darling, and she's colored perfectly!! the doily, glitter and flowers are the perfect touches! gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card :) Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how totally cute...Happy Valentines Day..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...