Friday, February 22, 2013

Crisalis Release


Hey there, everybody!
Today Crafter's Companion is releasing another new line
to their EZMount stamp set arsenal. 
This one is called Crisalis by artist Christine Haworth.
It includes six beautifully detailed images.

I chose to use this one called A Morning Stroll.


Since she is dressed in so many layers,
I tried to echo that with my papers and ribbon,
choosing patterns and textures that I thought 
would compliment each other.

I hope you like it!

Head over to Crafter's Companion to see the full line.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. wow great card...love your coloring..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an amazing card! I'm loving all the layers, and, of course, the coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty color combo and coloring. beautiful card, Christiana! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...