Monday, May 6, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #57

Hey girls, welcome to Lawnscaping Challenge #57!


We are being sponsored by the amazing Simon Says Stamp
who have generously sponsored us with a $25 gift certificate 
to our winner. Thanks, Simon!

Simon Says Stamp


Here's my card:


I used Lawn Fawn's Summertime Charm,
both stamps and matching dies, Good Fortune,
Fluttering By, Year One, and Harold's ABCs.

I have to admit, I thought I had a brilliant idea
when it came to me, but it somehow didn't execute quite like 
I envisioned it, and I ended up being a little disappointed.

For starters, it's hard to get blingy on a masculine card,
but I really needed one for my hubby's birthday.

I guess it happens sometimes, huh?
Projects don't always turn out according to plan.
Ah, well. He'll appreciate it and that's what counts. :)

Head over to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog
and check out the amazing creations the DT made.
They'll inspire you to play along for sure!

Have a great day!



5 comments:

  1. What a bright and colorful card!
    Love it! Awesome color combo!
    Love the "party in a jar"!! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your party-in-a-jar idea!! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww what an adorable card.. love that jar full of goodies..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the pp and the party jar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...