Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Traveling Bird


Hey, y'all!
I've got a pretty little card to share today 
using a great stamp from Crafter's Companion.
It's called Hummingbird Wings from the Stamp-It Australia line.


I did some *very careful* selective stamping 
on the hummingbird's body
and paired it with some papers from AC Soho Garden
on a yellow swissdot notecard from Bazzill Basics.
Added a little doodling around the inside edges
of my die cut to tie it in with the paper and give it a fun look.

I hope you like it!

Have a GREAT day!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card.. that bird is amazing..awesome color combo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet that took a few times to get right! Love your "selective stamping. Fabulous colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...