Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Home for the Holidays ... in June


Hey, y'all!
I know it's only June, but it is never too early to get a start 
on those Christmas cards! 
If you're anything like me, time always seems to run short
and I end up scrambling like crazy to get them all done in time.

Sheena Douglass has come out with some brand-new stamp sets
in her "A Little Bit Festive" line for Crafter's Companion
including the one I used on my card today, "Home Sweet Home."

What do you think?


I used the new Wink Of Stella glitter brush pen to add 
some shimmer to my snow -- unfortunately, it didn't photograph.

Isn't that pup adorable though? He's stamped separately 
and layered over top, so you can color him however
and place him wherever! Now that's obedience! ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I know what you mean about scrambling... Last year I had to make 35 cards in one week to get them all out before Christmas! Don't ever want to have to do that again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool/warm hart-ed card. :o)
    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Christy!!! Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Since it's 100 degrees here, I'm already dreaming of snow and Christmas so your card definitely made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super super super cute card!! LOVE that puppy!! and your coloring is gorgeous! i can only imagine how lovely the sparkly snow looks in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWW This card just warms my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A most adorable card and absolutely perfect for Christmas, such a sweet image! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...