Monday, December 9, 2013

Fawntastic Day



Hey all! 
I'm here tonight with a card I made for the 

Obviously you know you have a patterned paper addiction
when you cannot find a single card you made in the last year 
that does not have any patterned paper on it!
That was one of the requirements, no patterned paper,
not even Lawn Fawn's, because they will be releasing new
collections that they want to showcase instead.

I tried to make a card inspired by Lawn Fawn's logo,
which meant going CAS - VERY unlike my typical style.
I think it turned out pretty cute though.

I used Into The Woods stamps and dies,
and Milo's ABCs as well as the Quinn's ABCs dies.

I hope they like it!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! This is a contender for sure!! Fabulous job, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm calling it ~ "Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner"!!!
    How corny is that? But, honestly, Christy...your card is amazing! Beautiful coloring, stunning design, and perfect execution!!! I wish you the best of luck with this entry, I think it's FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your design is absolutely amazing! I LOVE it! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!!!!! And i found myself in the same predicament!! No patterned paper is a real hardship! Lol! Love how you colored those birds by the way!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your HM, Christy! This card is so over the top fabulous...I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...