Monday, December 23, 2013

Winter Won-deer-land


Hey all!
It's the final video in my 2013 Christmas Card Series.
I made it to a dozen, and I'm so thrilled at how well it was received!
I'll definitely plan on doing another one next year, 
but I'll try to get a head start and see if we can't make it to fifteen or so.

I'm also thinking of doing a few other video series
throughout the year, so stay tuned and make sure 
you're subscribed so you don't miss any. :)

This one is using Mama Elephant's Winter Wonderland.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to comment when I first saw this card but I love it too much to not to comment now :) What a gorgeous creation, Christiana!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...